Welcome to Anne Arundel Community College! Get the information you need to ease your transition into college and prepare yourself for academic, social and personal success. Learn about programs of study, academic workshops, math and writing help, student life, clubs, leadership, internships and more.
Attendance is required for all new, first-time students.
The sessions below are for new students
unless otherwise specified.
- January 7th at 6 PM - This session is intended for military veterans.
- January 8th at 6 PM - This session is intended for military veterans. Held at Arundel Mills (AMIL).
- January 12th at 10 AM - Any new student may attend.
- January 12th at 6 PM - Any new student may attend.
- January 14th at 6 PM - This session is intended for students balancing academics, family and other responsibilities.
- January 15th at 5:30 PM - Held at Arundel Mills (AMIL).
- January 16th at 1 PM - Any new student may attend.
A confirmation email containing location and any other relevant information will be sent out 2 - 3 days prior to the orientation session. We look forward to seeing you!
Contact Student Services at 410-777-2888 or email@example.com.