Enroll in a Noncredit Payment Plan to Help Budget Your Class Costs.
Take advantage of this convenient method to help make paying for your education a little easier! Timing is everything, so give yourself enough time to set up the payment plan before your class starts and maximize the amount of time you have to pay for your course(s).
How Do I Set Up an Automated Payment Plan?
Payment plan options are dependent on the start and end dates of your class or classes. You can only enroll in one payment plan per term (summer, fall, winter or spring). The full guidelines are included below, but we recommend you discuss payment plan options and details with our staff to ensure you enroll in the correct plan. Call 410-777-2325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step One: Register for your classes in the Noncredit Registration System
To register, follow these steps:
- Search for your class in the Noncredit Course Inventory
- Select the course from the search results
- Add the section you want to your cart
- Select the appropriate fees
- Click Checkout
- Select Payment: Other Methods and Nelnet from the drop-down
- Confirm Acknowledgements
- Click Continue Checkout
- Print your receipt – you will need this information to set up your Nelnet Payment plan
- If you have previously taken classes at AACC, you will need to log in using your AACC account. New students will be able to create a temporary account in the checkout process.
Step Two: Find your MyAACC Student Id
Returning students can log into MyAACC, go to self services and then click the Person icon in the top right corner with your name. Your AACC ID number will be shown on that User Profile page.
If you have forgotten your AACC password, contact the AACC Technical Service Desk at 410-777-4357.
If you are a new student
If you are a brand new student, our team will process your registration within 48 business hours. You will receive the automated messages and instructions to set up your account and password. You will receive an email or text depending on the information provided when you create your account. Your registration in the class(es) will be held until this process is completed. Be sure that you monitor your email address for messages from our team.
Step Three: Enroll in a Nelnet Payment Plan
Read through the step-by-step process here before proceeding to the Nelnet website.
- Go to the Nelnet Payment Plan website for AACC.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing Nelnet account.
- Select the term from the drop-down list that matches the term in which you are registering and click Set up a Payment Plan.
- Read the Welcome page information and click Begin.
- Review your information and confirm the student for this payment plan (this requires your AACC student ID number); click next at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the total cost for your classes using the guidelines from the previous step; click next.
- Payment plan options will be presented based on their ending month; for example, Payment Plan Ending in August. Scroll the heading with the same month as the earliest end date of your classes.
- Review the information under the Available Payment Days column; you must select a Payment Day that is at least one day before the earliest end date of your classes. If you see a Payment Day that will end before your earliest end date, select that plan and click next.
Note: If there are no Payment Days listed that are before the earliest end date of your classes, you should select a payment plan ending in the month earlier (one heading above). If there are no payment plans ending a month earlier, we do not have a payment plan available that fits your needs. Cancel out of the process and do not complete any additional steps.
- Enter your credit card or other payment information for your payment plan and click next.
- On the Payment Schedule screen, select the Payment Day you identified earlier. Review the dates and payments listed to ensure the final payment is at least one day before the end date of your class, then click next.
- Review all of the details for your payment plan on the Review and Authorize screen. Once again, ensure the last date under the Future Payments Schedule falls before the end date of your class (or the earliest end date of your classes if the payment plan covers more than one class). After you have reviewed all details, click the check box to confirm you have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions. Then click Authorize.
- On the Thank You screen, scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the button to send a copy of your agreement to your email account. You must upload that document into the Noncredit registration system. Follow these steps:
- Log in to noncredit.aacc.edu.
- Select My Files in the left-hand menu.
- Follow the directions to upload your Nelnet documentation.
Note: The $30 administrative fee is nonrefundable.