Looking for a rewarding job? Consider becoming a tutor and make your “A’s” pay!
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Completed and earned an A in course(s) you wish to tutor.
- Faculty recommendations.
- Patience and a desire to help others.
- Attend a tutor orientation before working as a tutor.
- Attend required CRLA tutor trainings.
- Complete college online modules before working as a tutor.
- Willingness to inform students about the benefits of successful student behavior.
Enjoy the Benefits
- Compensation is based on education and experience.
- Paid tutor orientation and CRLA tutor trainings.
- Recommendations for future jobs or school applications.
- Previous course material is kept fresh in your mind.
- Satisfaction from helping others.