AACC’s digital ID card is the official AACC ID and library card for all students, faculty and staff. Your AACC ID Card is a digital ID you keep in an app on your mobile device. You can use your digital ID card at the library and the fitness center. Also, many organizations outside of AACC offer discounts on services and entrance fees for students and educators. AACC's Testing Center, however, requires use of a government-issued photo ID for placement, course and certification exams. A government-issued ID is also required to receive protected information from your student record.
Getting your digital AACC ID card is as easy as 1-2-3!
Take Your Photo
Take a passport-style photo of yourself or have a friend/family member take one of you. Photo requirements are:
- Photo must be a clear, recent picture of your head and shoulders only
- Photo must be in color
- Background must be a solid white or light color without shadows or patterns
- Look straight ahead, no profiles or tilted heads, but a smile is encouraged!
- Make sure there is no glare if you are wearing eyeglasses
- No hats, sunglasses, filters, props, effects, gestures, text, animals or other people
- Religious and medical headwear is allowed, but must not cover your face
- No copyrighted photos or proofs
- Must be JPG, PNG or GIF format
- At least 300 x 400 pixels, but not larger than 1000 x 1600 pixels
- No larger than 2048 KB
- If you need a religious accommodation, please contact the dean of Student Development at email@example.com.
- If you need a medical accommodation, please contact the director of Disability Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the App
- Download the TouchNet 360u app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search for and select Anne Arundel Community College.
- Login using your college email and password. Students use @mymail.aacc.edu and faculty/staff use @aacc.edu.
Trouble with the app? Follow detailed instructions or contact the Help Desk at 410-777-4357.
Please note: You can only set up your digital AACC ID card on one device.
Upload Your Photo
- Upload the photo you took in Step 1.
- We’ll send you an email to your AACC email address if there are any issues with your picture or we’ll let you know that your digital AACC ID Card has been created!
Don’t have a mobile device? Send us an email at IDcard@aacc.edu and we’ll help you get a physical AACC ID card.
Visit the Help Desk Portal for technical assistance.