AACC can help you prepare for a fulfilling career as an entry-level dental assistant. We offer classes at various times to suit your busy schedule. Our program includes:
- 118 hours of instruction in dental assisting and radiology
- Access to an open lab to practice hands-on skills critical to the success of any dental assistant
- Preparation for the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Radiology and Health and Safety (RHS) exam
- Access to success coaches to help with studying, time management and success skills
- Certificate of Completion from AACC
- Job placement assistance
What courses will I take?
Dental Assisting and Radiology is offered as a two-course program, providing you with the skills to get and keep a job as a dental assistant. Registration in both classes is required, with sections offered each fall and winter.
OPA-370 Dental Assisting and Radiology: Lecture
OPA-371 Dental Assisting and Radiology: Lab
Total Hours: 118
What will it cost?
The total program cost for Anne Arundel County residents is $1,717, including tuition, fees, lab supplies and the RHS test fee.
What are the requirements?
- Must be 18 or older
- High school or GED® diploma
- Students must attend an information session.
OPA-373 Dental Assisting National Board Exam Review Course
Advanced Training in Dental Assisting
OPA-326 Expanded Functions: General Chairside
Students must have the DANB Radiology and Safety Certification to enroll in the advanced dental assisting classes.