Back to Top
female students discussion with laptops

Your information is important, and we’re serious about protecting your privacy. Student records are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). That means that although others may help with finances, you need to take specific steps for them to access your protected information such as grades, transcripts and invoices. The same goes for other colleges and employers who require transcripts or enrollment information when you’re applying for a job or to another school. We’re happy to work with you to get the necessary information to the correct parties, and we will need you to take some steps to make that possible.

Accessing Your Records

Almost all of your student records needs can be handled through MyAACC, so keep your username and password handy. (It doesn’t expire for five years after your last class.)

If you no longer have access to MyAACC, here are a few forms you might need.

Allowing Others Access to Your Records

Complete and sign this Student Release of Information Form to allow parents, guardians, spouses, relatives or other individuals you choose to have access to your educational records. You choose the type of information we can discuss and share, and you can revoke that right at any time by resubmitting the release and writing “NONE” in the authorized individuals section.


We're here to help.

Records & Registration

Academic Calendar

Apply for Graduation

Request Your Transcript

AACC Policies

Ask in Person

Arnold Campus

Student Services Building Room 140
101 College Parkway
Arnold, MD 21012
fax: 410-777-2489


8:30 a.m-6 p.m.

8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

9 a.m.-1 p.m.
There are no Saturday hours in June.

Extended hours


8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.

8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

9 a.m.-1 p.m.