Your dreams are not on hold. Redefine your tomorrow with remote support, quality online classes and caring faculty.
Learn how to enroll, get the latest AACC COVID-19 information, or review the student COVID-19 FAQ for answers to common questions and a list of remote contacts.
The Student Achievement and Success Program is a support and retention program at Anne Arundel Community College designed to increase the academic success, retention, graduation and transfer of students who traditionally may have more barriers and challenges to overcome in order to realize their goals. In addition, these students are traditionally first generation, low income, under prepared and minority students.
Becoming a SASP student pays off!
Eligible SASP students receive an incentive scholarship of up to $1,000 an academic year in addition to the following services!
- Get help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Get help setting your educational goal and selecting courses.
- Visit other colleges and universities at no charge.
- Borrow textbooks, calculators and laptop computers.
- Study in a private SASP study hall.
- Free tutoring and mentoring opportunities.
- JUST TALK forums.
- Specific success workshops.
Who can join?
You can, if you answer YES to any of the following statements.
- Your parents don't have bachelor’s degrees.
- AACC requires you to take at least one developmental course.
- Your FAFSA shows you qualify for financial aid.
- You belong to a minority group.
- You are a military or veteran student.
How do I apply?
- Schedule an appointment: 410-777-2530 or email SASP@aacc.edu.
- Complete a SASP application (application instructions).