Our Mission Statement: The Black Male Institute is an organization that promotes brotherhood through building community, developing leaders, and fostering fellowship.
Through BMI, students may be able to:
- Receive an incentive scholarship available in fall 2023/spring 2024
- Participate in first-time attending cohort of students
- Participate in monthly roundtable forums
- Participate in BMI leadership retreat
- Participate in annual BMI Summit
- Understand life skills as they pertain to obtaining a degree and a professional career
- Ability to mentor campus community peers through information and skills gained through BMI
- Increase personal commitment to academics and gaining a degree, certification or transfer
- Network with AACC professional staff, administration and faculty.