Back to Top

The School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development (CEWD) may issue certificates for noncredit programs in two categories:

  • Continuing Education Certificates
    These are designed for personal enrichment, enhanced quality of life and one’s own enjoyment.
  • Workforce Training Certificates
    These types of certificates are a great way to show an employer you have achieved the learning outcomes in preparation for a specific job or occupation or successfully completed a series of courses resulting in improved skills or technical knowledge.

The first step toward obtaining your CEWD certificate is to enroll in your noncredit program of choice by submitting a noncredit registration form with the appropriate noncredit program code. Once you are enrolled in the program, complete the requirements and apply for your certificate. After you successfully complete all the requirements for the program, submit a CEWD Certificate Student Application.

Both the registration form and certificate application can be submitted via fax, mail or in person.

Certificates and Noncredit Program Codes

If you are pursuing a CEWD certificate, identify which certificate you are seeking by listing the code indicated below on your registration form or CEWD certificate application form.

Workforce Training Certificates


Casino and Gaming Industry

Education and Child Care

Computers and Technology

Construction and Trades

Food and Beverage Management

Health and Medical

Teaching Certifications

Continuing Education Certificates

English as a Second Language

Sign Language


We're here to help.

School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development


Send Email


College Policies

Paying your bill

Student records